Cherry Creek Watershed

A pond supporting hundreds of geese is located directly across the street from the "Old Stone House". Water from Cherry Creek feeds the pond and then returns to the creek. Until 1768, Cherry Creek was called Solomon's Creek. The name was then changed to Ned Cherry's Creek, later shortened to Cherry Creek.

This site is developed and maintained by the
Brodhead Watershed Association.
Have any questions? We'd be glad to help.
Last Updated February 1, 2002