The original brick section of the house, located on Fetherman Road adjacent to Cherry Creek, was built in 1854. It has since been renovated and expanded. The deed for this property was issued to Balsar Fetherman in 1825 and remained in the Fetherman family for 95 years; it was later being known as the Dondeo Farm. The central front door with side panels and transom light above, along with the small-pane windows, were "outdated" when the house was built. Still standing is the summer kitchen and springhouse.