Cherry Creek Watershed

Cherry Valley United Methodist Church is located on Kemmertown Road. Originally known as Shaw's Meadows Church, the original stone church was built in 1843 under the direction of Rev. Mahlon H. Sisty on land purchased from Peter Shaw. The present Gothic Revival style church was erected in 1884 at a cost of $3,629 during the pastorate of Rev. Henry Frankland.. The 140 members purchased the lot from Jacob Fetherman.

This site is developed and maintained by the
Brodhead Watershed Association.
Have any questions? We'd be glad to help.
Last Updated February 4, 2002