Cherry Creek Watershed

The Bell School, built in 1871-1872, served grades one through eight in the rural central valley area until the spring of 1953. The name for the brick one-room schoolhouse was derived from its cupola that contains a bell. It is an historical site operated as an educational museum and open at selected times through the year.

This site is developed and maintained by the
Brodhead Watershed Association.
Have any questions? We'd be glad to help.
Last Updated February 4, 2002