Cherry Creek Watershed

This farm was built in 1800 by Peter Friedrich, a German immigrant familiar with stonework. The structure was enhanced by a finely carved doorway and triangular pediment over the door marking the Georgian style. This home and surrounding farm buildings are among the historic treasures of the area. It was known for many years as Porter's Goat Farm.

This site is developed and maintained by the
Brodhead Watershed Association.
Have any questions? We'd be glad to help.
Last Updated February 4, 2002