Situated on the corner of Route 191 and Cherry Valley Road is the beautifully maintained home, barn and property owned by the Groner Family. Cherry Creek meanders through this property, nearly doubling back on itself at a number of locations. The house was built in 1836 in three sections, and Dr. and Mrs. Roman J. Batory, who purchased the property in 1944, made renovations from 1957 to 1963. Daughter Jeanette, now Groner, lives there today. Bank barns in the community incorporated date stones in the ground floor wall, a characteristic appearing almost exclusively in this section of Monroe County.